Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Rate My PS2 games?

i've got battlefront 1 and 2, delta force black hawk down, tomclancy's splinter cell, socom us navy seals, MOH: frontline, 007 agent under fire, revenge of the sith, midnight club street racing, spiderman 1, nba live 2005 and nba street. tell me what else i should get (no M rated games, my mom say no !*%26amp;$*#$)



Rate My PS2 games?nba finals





Not bad, rather good infact. Need FF XII though.



But most of all, you need to get guitar hero.



NEED TO!!



Its very cool, especially when you have all your mates round and you can laugh at them as they are sooooo amazingly bad at it!!



Moo-hoo-ha-ha.....



=)



Rate My PS2 games?college football ,nba teams



wait for assassins creed
trade up for a ps3 and no m is kinda hmmmmmm,



try getting shin megami tensei: persona 3



doh" its rated M" though,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
gas scooter